I am pleased to announce that next version of Hobson, 0.9, has been released. Here is a list of new features and changes:
- Added initial support for Liftmaster MyQ garage door openers (beta of Liftmaster MyQ Plugin).
- Added initial support for LIFX bulbs (beta of LIFX Plugin).
- Added support for collecting and graphing device variables (Data Plugin).
- Revamped color model to support hue, saturation and brightness for better bulb color fidelity.
- Introduced serial port property type so use can select from a list of available serial ports when configuring plugins.
- Added support for connectionless IP devices (e.g. LIFX bulbs).
- Added ability to assign custom names to fields in a data stream.
- All authentication now uses OpenID Connect.
- Created Debian package file for easy installation on Debain-based Linux distributions.
- Added API hooks for websocket support.
- Added API hooks to tag devices.
- Added API hooks to tag data streams.
- Fixed bug in web console where task conditions and actions would show devices that were not applicable.
- Moved all local configuration to the "data" directory so "cache" directory can be safely removed without losing data.
- Improved plugin shutdown mechanisms with detection of plugins that don't stop in a reasonable amount of time.
- Miscellaneous other bug fixes and improvements.
Sign in to follow this